Sunday, July 12, 2009

We Have a Heartbeat!!!

I had my second ultrasound on Friday morning... and Dave and I were able to see Baby Rolston's little heart flicker!!! It was the craziest thing; the baby is smaller than a grain of rice at the moment, but we could see the little heart beating away. It was very powerful. My baby has a heartbeat!!!! Just to see that, to know, that he or she is in there growing and thriving... it really made me feel great. And a little more confident about this whole thing. They didn't measure the heartrate yet, but hopefully at the next u/s they will give us some good news about that!
Which is good because I am about to enter what is going to be a hellish few weeks/months at work... and I need something too keep my mind off how bad it's going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment