Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whoaaaaaah, we're half way there...

Man, who'd have ever thought I could actually use a BON JOVI lyric in my blog post title?! SWEET!


And much to my true surprise, I have come to find out that (multiple!) people are actually reading this blog! And requesting that I keep it updated! So to my faithful followers (all 4 of you, haha), let me bring you up to speed:


We are officially (well, OK, on Thursday) HALF WAY to Baby Rolston's arrival!!!!

It's kind of hard to believe we're in our 20th week... time has flown! And I'm sure it'll go even faster after next Monday when we find out just what kind of baby we're gonna have! I am SO excited... at first I really thought I wanted to try to keep it a surprise... but now that I've committed to finding out, I am obsessing! I have polled several friends, and it seems to be pretty evenly split down the middle in terms of people's predictions of boy or girl. I truly have no idea. For the longest time, I was convinced it was a boy... but now for some reason lately I've been leaning towards girl, and for no good reason. I wish the 19th would just hurry up and get here!!!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday... I'm up about 5 pounds since pre-pregnancy, which the doctor seemed totally fine with. My blood pressure was OK, and the baby's heartbeat was strong... so all good stuff there. After the appointment, Mom and I went shopping and it was killing us not to indulge and buy lots of baby stuff... though it's probably better we didn't know the gender yesterday because we could have done some serious damage!

Dave is down in Florida at WEFTEC until tomorrow night, and I miss him a ton! I know 4 days really isn't all that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but especially now that it's so damn cold at night, I miss having him around to snuggle up to! Though I must say, Sam is doing a great job of filling his Daddy's shoes and cuddling with me on the couch at night!

Well that's about all for now... I'm sure if I don't post before, I will have a lot to say come next Monday! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment