Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Little Banana...


How far along? 21 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: up 6 lbs as of my last doctor's appt. on the 12th of October

Maternity clothes? wearing maternity pants almost every day, haven't made the switch to shirts yet

Sleep: sleeping MUCH better but when I do wake up in the middle of the night, I sometimes have trouble getting back to sleep

Best moment this week: our ultrasound this past Monday, and feeling her kick at night!

Food cravings: nothing specific these days... trying to eat healthier, actually!

Gender: it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: Haha, not yet, thank goodness...

Belly Button in or out? In, but seemingly more shallow than before

What I miss: wine and sushi

What I am looking forward to: our next ultrasound on Nov. 16th

Weekly Wisdom: I am being told on a daily basis to get the flu shot!

Milestones: hitting the halfway point at 20 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment