Saturday, August 29, 2009

Survey time!

How far along? 13 weeks and a few days
Total weight gain/loss: up 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I bought some for when I do need them...
Sleep: still waking up every night around 3 am, but able to get back to sleep with more ease
Best moment this week: getting to see the munchkin squirming around at our NT scan!
Movement: none yet, too early
Food cravings: I HAVE to have orange juice and cinnamon bread every morning... and I've been eating macaroni and cheese like it's going out of style!
Gender: I think it's a boy... no real reasoning behind it, I just do.
Labor Signs: Haha, not yet, thank goodness...
Belly Button in or out? In, but seemingly more shallow than before
What I miss: wine and sushi
What I am looking forward to: actually looking pregnant, and not just bloated and fat. :)
Weekly Wisdom: nothing to speak of...
Milestones: making it to the SECOND TRIMESTER!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We made it to the second trimester!! And I HEAR you about the macaroni & cheese...Kraft EasyMac could easily become a daily ritual (I have to force myself NOT to bring it to work some days)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to cast my vote for the record, and say I think it's a boy, too!

    ReplyDelete