Thursday, November 26, 2009

A week full of exciting news!

WOOHOO!!!! We're officially 26 weeks today... and that means there are only 98 days until Ms. Natalie Diana is here! That's kind of an amazing milestone, as far as I'm concerned.
In other news... I found out yesterday when being injected with the swine flu (vaccine), that I passed my glucose test for gestational diabetes... bring on the carbs, baby! Just in time for Thanksgiving, too!

Some more exciting news of this week is that I have the most amazingly awesome Dad in the world, who won the season ticket holder lottery for the Winter Classic, and my parents called on Tuesday night to tell me that they are giving Dave and me the tickets as a holiday present! I completely flipped out when they told me... I can't believe it's actually happening and I'm going to get to see the Flyers play at Fenway Park! It's a once in a lifetime game... and it will be our last getaway before Natalie gets here... so it's just awesome!

And finally - the most exciting news of the week is that yesterday afternoon, our good friends Ali and Kevin welcomed their daughter Kaitlyn Grace, to the world! Talk about having something to give thanks for this year!!! The funny thing is, Ali and I were at yoga together not 12 hours before Kaitlyn arrived... she wasn't actually due until December 8th, but I guess she was ready for the world two weeks early! So congrats to Ali and Kevin - we can't wait to meet your beautiful bundle of joy!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I'm off to gorge myself on turkey and parsnips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment